Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
The Asics Gel Resolution 2 is the latest evolution in the Resolution line. This high end players shoe can meet the demands of even the most aggressive player. Along with the cosmetic updates, Asics have beefed up the material in the toe, adding additional protection for toe draggers. Stability has also improved from the previous model with a cage like exo-structure in the uppers. Ventilation is addressed as well, with a thorough use of perforations in the uppers and a mesh tongue. The shoe provided a low to the ground feel that felt very solid. We loved the responsive cushioning and shock absorption the Asics Gel Cushioning System produced. Dual pivot points allow for phenomenal change-of-direction traction on hard court surfaces. The Resolution 2 is an outstanding hard court shoe loaded with all the bells and whistles.
6-Month Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Asics Biomorphic Fit Upper provides a superior fit as well as function. Using PHF (Personal Heel Fit), a memory foam lined heel collar that molds to the users heel, creates a personalized fit. A mesh tongue and strategically placed perforations make the Gel Resolution lightweight and well ventilated.
- Midsole: Using Solyte Midsole Material, this shoe is lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles and combines improved cushioning and durability.
- Outsole: Uses AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) for increased outsole durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes this shoe a good choice for multiple surfaces. 6-Month Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Silver
|Asics Tennis Shoes|