Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
With the Gel Challenger 7, players will find a lightweight supportive ride and excellent cushioning. A supportive fit through the forefoot and a low-to-the-ground feel provide a speed-oriented design, while the Gel Cushioning offers plenty of shock protection for hard court play. With its clean styling, the Gel Challenger 7 offers a versatile look and plenty of performance for the competitive player.
6-Month Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Fit: Length fit is slightly generous. Width is a glove-like medium in the forefoot. Arch height is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lighweight synthetic leather and mesh for support and ventilation. PGuard in toe area and medial side of forefoot for enhanced durability.
- Midsole: Gel Cushioning Systems to reduce shock of impacts during footstrike. Solyte material is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability. Personal Heel Fit is a memory foam in the heel that molds to athlete's feet, creating personalized fit. TPU shank for lateral stability.
- Outsole: Uses AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) for increased outsole durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes this shoe a good choice for multiple surfaces. 6-Month Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Faded Denim
|Asics Women's Tennis Shoes|